12.15.2008

Life at the pole... =)


I've just made this little gifts for the Christmas dinner, with Sassafrass is super fun and easy!!! at this moment I'm waiting the Pole Collection from Kits de Somni, she has a Christmas kit with Sassafrass products can't wait to play!!

Let's go with the contest :) at first I bought some miniature cookie jars, and decorated them with the desktop diorama for the December contest at Sassafrass (don't miss out!!! ;)) I've put inside my jar the blue background and the sugar mountains to hide my surprise (some chocolates and candys) then I added another edge on the outside and I cut two pieces to give volume at the end.



Finally I placed two ric racs at the top and a clip to hold the mini card with the name (also cropped and stamped) ah! and within a few delicious chocolates inside... but shhhhh is mine Christmas secret! ;)


I hope you enjoy it and my guests at the dinner as well, it is fun to create with Sassafrass =)

(The frames for my pics are by Danielle, at CatStrap)

7 Comentários:

Lydia Siegel dijo...

This is super cute! Love how you used this ad. TFS

MireiaKDS dijo...

me encanta!
this is AWESOME project Mabel!
thanks for your comment.. and thanks for your inspirational project!

I ♥ U

Pomba Mensaxeira dijo...

very beatiful

Marta dijo...

Absolutely lovely.

COngrats

Mª Jesús dijo...

Mabelita, está precioso, chulísimo. Besitos guapa.

janine dijo...

this looks so cute very clever
Janine xx

Anónimo dijo...

Congrats on your win

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO