11.15.2009

Did you miss me?

I missed you so much!!! a lot of things these last weeks, no free time, no scrap time... no time :( but anyway ALL is over!! and I've a happy dance here!! done is done and was a great one!! (many of you know that I speak, the rest must forgive the secret ;) sorry about that) ok... let's go with the last but not least (lol) card



and a little snowflake detail




cool? yes!!! but my house are plenty of glitter now!! nice sunday my dears!!

Suplies: Hero Arts, Bazzill, Doodlebug, Stazon and lot of fun!! =)

5 Comentários:

Patricia dijo...

¡¡Que original!! me encanta , me alegro de verte de nuevo por aqui, se te echaba de menos . Besotes

Flor dijo...

Se echaban de menos tus preciosas creaciones!

Elisa dijo...

que bonita, me encanta :) siempre se echan de menos tus creaciones y post. no se a que te refieres, pero espero que tdo este bien contigo. supongo que como dices que no has tenido tiempo no me pudiste responder el email, cuando tengas un rato, te lo agradezco :)bsos

Anónimo dijo...

Qué bien verte de nuevo por aquíiiii!!!!! :)

Me encantan las MANZANITASSSS!!!!!!! Besos wapaaaa

Dania dijo...

- Muy linda ...como todos tus trabajos....

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO