5.24.2008

Tagged!


(All by Amy Hutchinson)

My sweetest and Belgian favorite in the universe (aka Nancy Comelab!) tagged me =)) ... ok I'll try in english (hard... very hard lol)

Four jobs I’ve held: (in no particular order)

Secretary
Personal Assistant
Lawyer
Studend (all my life I'm studing something... Jesus!)

Four movies I could watch over and over:

Sense and Sensibility
Matrix
Only You
Todo sobre mi madre

(only four? ;)

Four places I’ve lived:

I always lived here... in my sweet and warm city ;)
but I want live in

New York
Paris
El Cairo
Marrakech

dreams...

Four TV Shows I like:

Prison Break
Desperate Housewives
How I meet your mother
House

and for ever and ever... friends =)

Four people who email me regularly:

Father
Mr.I
All my job friends in a joke mails group
María (my crazy 50% )

Four things I do almost every day without fail:

Read (books, magacines... all)
Walking
Scrap
Dream... (usually wake up!)

Four favorite foods:

Chocolate
Salads
Pasta
Chocolate... :P

Four places I’d rather be:

I am happy where I am

Four people I'm tagging (sorry sorry sorry...=)

Normally I do not have much time to read blogs, and hate it because I love it!!. So I will not tagged ;) anyone who wants to copy and use this tag (meme in Spanish) is free to do so, have fun!

(only leave a comment and I promise read it!)


and don't forget the fantabolous giveaways in the Nancy's Blog , you can't believe it!

Leave your comment

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO