10.26.2008

The first one...

Can't believe this... this is my FIRST one traditional page... horayyyyyyyyy =) is very simply but colorful (if not I would not be lol) and I'm still trembling my knees ;)

First failure... the white marker... no comments but the four dots... will be a mini dots (mygosh... what a nightmare) I'm thinking that I can add something more, so it is not 'officially' finished. I've not dared to put a marker for this journal so I will probably finish it this week...



If it like you hope your comments =)

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Dabber pool by Ranger, Scenic Route Chipboard, American Crafts Thickers and Mini Marks , Sassafrass Lass Stickers, Fancy Pants Stickers, marker... no comments :P

2 Comentários:

Karmele dijo...

Te ha quedado genial!!! en serio!! fabulosa!!me encanta como has contrastado los colores y lo bien q lo has combinado con los de las fotos!!felicidades!!

Anónimo dijo...

hi you there!! i really like that page!! it's not a begginer's one!! it seems you put your heart on it, congrats because it's lovely!!

kissessss

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO