11.02.2008

University Planner

Hi scrappers! =) just finished my last traditional project a fabulous planner for my husband daughter... but shhhh is a secret (lol)

I've used this tutorial for create my planner, really is easy, fun and a great project now let's go!! ;)



and open it! I add a journal notes into the folders


some details ;)



and you can see the stamp at this detail


I used for it some cardstocks (bought in a big almacen) in black, turqoise and brown kraft, some blue ribbon, a Fancy Pants Tag and a Scenic Route Sticker. For stamp the cardstock I've used a Heidy Swap Damask stamp and a Ranger Clear embossing powder. For stamp the words I've used a Autumn Leaves by Kate Pertiet alphabet with Staz-on ... and a lot of fun!!

You must try it! happy sunday =))

2 Comentários:

hulda dijo...

Mabel, te ha quedado muy bonito, la combinacion de colores es magnifica. Te felicito.

Echare un vistazo al resto de tus trabajos.

Un saludo,
Hulda

Yolanda dijo...

Mabel...es muy bonito!!! el papel hecho por ti una preciosidad!!!la verdad que es sencillo, pero no creo que necesite nada más...y sobretodo si para la persona a quien va a ir destinado ya le gusta asi...sin mucho adorno...
felicidades!!!
Besos

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO