5.02.2009

Bloom spring


I'll take a place in differente challenges today with this project, was so fun stitched the big flower... and add some chipboard... and add some flowers... ok I must stop now!! (lol)

Hope you like it, maybe I'll gift to my mother tomorrow... she was born in spring time =)
some close ups here!


and here


Thanks for stopping be!! =)

Suplies: Bazzil Cardstock, October Afternoon Hometown, American Crafts Stickers, Making Memories Rubbons, Basic Grey Rubbons, KI Memories chipboards, Heidi Swap pearls, Sassafras Lass and Kits de Somni musical paper and felt flower

3 Comentários:

Michelle dijo...

Thanks for stopping by Mabel, I absolutely love this, I'm sure your Mother will love it.. So amazing
!!!

Pomba Mensaxeira dijo...

muy original tu cuadro me gusta mucho

martha velasco prieto. dijo...

te quedo bellisimooo!!todo el conjunto, elmarco precioso!y los colores muy primaverales y refrescantes, me encanta el vere le da vida toodoo!!y la flor super!!

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO