5.06.2009

My happy time...

This is my last mini album... love it!!! =) just made for the NSD challenge at Two Peas, was really fun!!!

the papers are from one of my favorite brands 'October Afternoon' and is very special to me because was a surprise gift!

entirely handmade include the chipboard shapes, distressing (my dear... I've no nails since that day...lol)

With a Fancy Pants patterned paper cover (from KdS), Heidi Bowlin sticker notes

Doodle bug letters (love the turquoise with lime here!!!!)

tags and more tags...



a little pocket and two coordinated flowers for the back like a suprise!!

and that's all, hope you like it!

thanks for stopping be one more week! ;)

(by the way I won one of the Two Peas prizes, one at Kits de Somni, one in a challenge blog... was a DREAMED NSD weekend!!!! =))

5 Comentários:

Karmele dijo...

Mi debilidad son los minis!! y este te ha quedado espectacular!! Me encantan todas las tarjetitas q has puesto o detalles! precioso! Y esos papeles.... son geniales!

Elisa dijo...

que pasada!!! es precioso, me encanta, lo compraste en twopeas o te toco de premio??? bsitos

Pomba Mensaxeira dijo...

precioso mini eres una artista

Rosasblancas dijo...

Un lindo mini, ahora tendrás que llenarlo de fotos........ Besos

Flor dijo...

Artistaza, estás hecha una "machine". Un besazo

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO