6.14.2009

7 days....

to a mini book, just take a photos in a week, choose you favorites... and play with them!! ;)
I swear that's sooooooooooo fun!!

day one with a museum photo from my town, a little precious sassafras button flower and voila!

day two, sassafras again in a super cute sticker journal, and a beautiful sky... love that photo!!

day three one of my neighbors have a pretty flowers in his window...


for the 4th day use a little window with a sassafras sticker to open... guess the inside?

a storm sky for the 4th day... usually take sky photos ;)


day five... my house is my best place in the world... some scrapbooking goodies for this day


day five and six both in the same page, but one in the back, love that fancy pants atc =)

and day seven.... me, it's rare but I'm there (lol)!!! hope you like it and thanks for stopping be!! ♥

Suplies: Crate Paper, Sassafras Lass, American Crafts, Basic Grey, Fancy Pants

9 Comentários:

Potxola dijo...

ummmmm me ga.Quier ver el de Kris

Cristina dijo...

Me encanta!
Tengo también esos papeles y el equilibrio que has conseguido con esa gama de colores me gusta mucho...
Besos.

Rosana dijo...

Me encanta!!!
Es precioso y esos papeles me encantan.
Besitos,
Rosana

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) dijo...

I like it! Great idea :-)
PD: me gusta mucho, me la copio!

Marina dijo...

Te ha quedado muy chulo!yo tambien hice un mini con esa coleccion, pero el tuyo mola mas....jajajaj....
saludos!

martha velasco prieto. dijo...

upss mi comentario se borrooo!!!jijiji ok me encantan tus layouts digitales!!el de cookies esta fabuloso!!!y este albumcito te quedo bellisimo!!los papers estan de lujooo y ni digo de las fotos!!

Dania dijo...

- Esta precioso ... me gusta mucho la estructura .... se ve genial con esos papeles ... y las fotos muy chulas

Elisa dijo...

me encanta como te ha quedado, los papeles y stickers son divinos. Las fotos son hermosas Mabel..como siempre...te mando una question por email :)

Arancha dijo...

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO