6.29.2009

Our home...

Early bird is one of my favorite lines by Cosmo Cricket... colors, patterns and shapes, wonderful chipboards, really when I look at this collection is like returning from my mom's house when I was little :)

perhaps that was why it took almost a month to finish this mini album, I wanted to make it perfect smell of cooking from my mom's was there... mmmm I can smell it, and you ?

love the little chipboard details with the fabulous tags, this cup is absolutely delicious!! :)

I've used a Thinkering Ink Peek a boo album, was hard to me because is my first album with acrylics and windows... but anyway! I've enjoyed it!!! ♥


This is one of my favorite polka dots ever!!! cool in all places where you put it!


those chipobards are perfects for framing an acrilic page


and this is one of my favorite patterns...


they aren't cute? ;)


love that little ones :)))


and the finished page! was a fun project, thanks Cosmo Cricket! ;)


thanks for stoping be and have a super nice week! =)

Suplies: Early Bird Colection by Cosmo Cricket, Thinkering Ink Peek a boo album, Fiskars trimmer and border punch and American Crafts

9 Comentários:

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) dijo...

Wow, I don't now what to say... it's perfect!!! I really felt at home with cookies and cakes ... mmmmmmmmm... I'm hungry now :-)

Patricia dijo...

Me encanta Mabel te ha quedado precioso, y las fotos geniales

Elisa dijo...

la verdad que es una cucada..me parece un MA super original...eres una artista, que más puedo decir...

Rosana dijo...

wowwwwwwwww it's amazing.
I did one and it's very dificult because have a lot of windows.
Best Regards,
Rosana

PS: Me ha hecho gracia que alba te escriba en castellano y me he copiado.
Sere copiona. jjjj

Karmele dijo...

Te ha quedado precioso!!Esos papeles son geniales, llenos de color ideales para fotos en blanco y negro!Me encantan todos los detallitos q has puesto!

Mariangeles M dijo...

Chuliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisimo :o)

Rosana dijo...

Hola Mabel:
Tienes un regalito en mi blog, pasate por allí.
Besitos,
Rosana

Dania dijo...

- Que moneria... te ha quedado precioso.... que papeles mas chulisimos.... se ve super alegre... un besote...

Patricia dijo...

Yo te deje el mismo regalito aunque sea repe pero eres mi chica preferida jajaja

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO