6.16.2009

Paris quatre


sorry for the delayed week... no free time :( but the 4th post is here already!!! some photos from the Louvre Museum and other awesome places... love editing that photos, they remember me my trip!

ok... let's go!

love that photo... is the first Louvre building, the medieval part, really a BIG construction...

our first visit the Egypcian part... absolutely gorgeous!!!


the lord eye... always amazes me...


The Dendera's zodiac... one of the most beautiful egypcian piece of art in the world...

husband taking a picture while I took a photo of a tourist... crazy uh? (lol)

ok... this is my favorite part... the absolutely fabulous macaroons... I promise tell you the true history of this yummy dessert... looooooooooooooove it!!!


see you later and thanks for stopping be!! =)

3 Comentários:

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) dijo...

Nyam! I'm hungry now! Your photos are lovely but the last one... mmmmm... this night I will have sweet dreams!

Dania dijo...

- Preciosas fotos.... como todas las que nos has mostrado....

Ana dijo...

Que fotos mas chulas... y los Macaroons tienen una pinta...

Besitos

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO