7.13.2009

Discover...


that's the name of my new mini album... always I think in a Maya Road for my first Paris album... really awesome mini book, the October Afternoon Road Trip line is absolutely perfect and I enjoyed every minute of this project I swear... hope you like it!!! ;)

The Maya Road album is absolutely perfect for all you projects, better chipboard is Maya for sure!!


I tried to put coordinated colors in the album

Love that little alpha stickers, really cool for any projects

The October Afternnon Stamps are gorgeous... pretty cool to use them, fantastic designs and very versatiles, perfects!! ;)

Love that Making Memories paper, I tried to take a shoot with the pattern, is in 3d and super bright, absolutely gorgeous!!!

The Little Yellow Bicycle have a perfect details for you travel albums, really looooooooooooove it!!

Love that polka dot!! ♥


In each page a little photo, edited in Lightroom with my favorite presets, love that program ;)


and my favorite for sure that Wolsvagen stamp, is very 60's (lol)

oks that's all, thanks for stoping be and for you comments and support, love ya! ♥

Suplies: everything at Two Peas (Maya Road, October Afternoon, Little Yellow Bicycle, My little shoe box, Colorbox) and lot of fun! ;)

5 Comentários:

Patricia dijo...

Me encanta te ha quedado genial y que bonitas las fotos de paris , vamos que entran ganas de ir viendo tu album.

Elisa dijo...

que bonito, me encanta el resultado, la verdad que los sellos, el album en sí y las fotos hacen una combinación perfecta :) como siempre lo que más me gusta son los colores que tienen tus fotos. bsitos

Montse dijo...

love this ma!!!
i wish to be able to make one like this someday!!!
besines :*

Karmele dijo...

Te ha quedado precioso!! las fotos geniales y los papeles elegidos perfectos!!

MireiaKDS dijo...

te ha quedado genial!
la verdad es que estos kits fueron divinos!

que contenta estoyyyyyyyyyyy

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO