7.04.2009

Lot of butterflies II and a cool prize :)

The final result from this


is this =))



I'm crazy with it! hope that's my super friend like it! I'm happy with the result ;) thanks to Ali Edwards for the initial idea, really I'm enjoyed my fiskars punch! ♥

Some friends give me this cool prize



how it's impossible follow the rules, I don't have 40 blogs in my sidebar (lol) here's my mention to

Arancha
Noemi
Rosana
and Patricia

don't miss out this fantastic scrappers and great friends ;)

Thanks for stoping be and super fun time to everyone! ;)

Suplies: Patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass, October Afternoon, K&Company, Crate Paper and lot of digitals, some glue and... let you imagination fly! =)

2 Comentários:

Patricia dijo...

Bueno Bueno ha quedado absolutamente precioso seguro que a tu amiga le va a encantar

Rosana dijo...

Estoy con Patricia la página es preciosa y con el marco ha quedado todavía mejor.
Besitos,
Rosana

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO