8.06.2009

Digital Artist Award...


and my name is on it!!!! :O)

This year the Digital Artist Magazine giving awards for digital artists and I'm on the august issue... I'm so thrilled for this!! and I'm so honored for that award, thanks to the editors and all people that's makes possible this magazine.

D.A.M is one of the great online publications about digital scrap, they bringing us an incredible creativity in every issue you can find digital downloads, tutorials and a gorgeous inspiration in that magazine, really if you love the digital scrap you can't leave this magazine!! ;)


This is my page for this issue and hope you like it!! =)

nice day... I'm on a cloud!! ♥

2 Comentários:

Anónimo dijo...

Congratulations!!!! You're probably the most awarded spanish scrapper ever! And the LO is to die for, really beautiful!

Anne dijo...

Congratulations, Mabel! Wooo-hooo! :-)

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO