8.01.2009

This way to...


heaven... or I'm thinking that about this October Afternoon papers (lol) ok, just a joke but let me tell you an awesome and fun weekend party, yes!!! all weekend we can stay at this party but first let me introduce you a fantastic scraper and a creative designer.... drumroll please!! she's Shimelle


I'm in love with shimelle blog for a while and I'm sure that you will be adore her job and creativity, and this weekend she hosted a party...

the first challenge is waiting for you, this is my entry for it and hope you like it! =)


I've downloaded a Jennifer Pebbles mini kit and printed in my HP Photosmart, so easy and quick, here some close ups,


and the other side =)



don't miss out!! ;)

Suplies: Jennifer Pebbles, October Afternoon, Making Memories, DoodleBug, Prima and Fiskars

4 Comentários:

Patricia dijo...

genial como siempre, no dejas de sorprenderme con tu creatividad sin limites .

Karmele dijo...

Bueno, bueno,... Un titulo y un papel perfectos para la foto!!Me encanta la pagina!!

Elisa dijo...

me parece simplemente preciosa!!!

Elisa dijo...

de dónde se puede descargar el minikit?? me pasas el link Mabel? me encanta

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO