12.10.2009

Caardvarks and Hero Arts

both have a super fab challenge to you at the Caardvarks blog, until dec 20 you can create a card using one or more Hero Arts digital kits and win... easy, simple and fun, isn't it? ;)

Here's my project and was so easy to create I swear, just posted like a background in a photo paper and then add two ornaments to embellish my card, fun?



I'm sure that you enjoy this time if you try, nice day to everyone!!! ♥

Suplies: Bazzill, Hero Arts, American Crafts and Martha Stewart

3 Comentários:

Patricia dijo...

I love your card simply perfect, jajajjaja vamos que me chifla jajaja

Sue-ann dijo...

Great card! Nice and bright!

Deirdre dijo...

Great card, love it.

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO