1.30.2010

Why I scrapbook?...

difficult question with a super simple answer... this is why I scrapbook...

all things are my reason, need to create and comunicate since I can remember... but sometimes isn't easy, sometimes all around you are sad or awful and need to get out of there... scrap is my key to the other worlds, colors, warm and funny places, scrap is my key to dream....
details with other perspective


  


hope you like this project that I made for the Shimelle adventure "This is why I scrapbook", really fun and cool idea, thanks for stopping by!! 

and happy weekend! ♥
Suplies: Maya Road, Hero Arts, Colorbox, Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket and lot of fun!! ;)

8 Comentários:

Patricia dijo...

Preciosa me encanta es super original

Annie dijo...

I love this little project!

Rosana dijo...

Hola:
Yo también tengo llaves de maya road.
A ver si me animo y hago alguna para colgar, parecida a la tuya, me ha encantado.
Besitos,
Rosana

Shannon dijo...

Love this project! What a great reminder to have hanging in your scrap area.

Dania dijo...

- Chulisimo y super original....que de trabajo .... pero ha quedado de vicio....

Elisa dijo...

me encanta, super original, los colores: mis favoritos :)
xoxo

Ami dijo...

Que original! me gusta mucho :) besitos

kate blue dijo...

so totally original! Love this!

KateB

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO