4.22.2010

Fake emails...


sorry girls, my apologizes for all the fake emails this afternoon...

Gosh... now I'm ok, but my email account has been "hacked" during a few hours.... not really "hacked" is a xss machine and blah blah...I don't understand anything but one of my best friends are a genious and my account is ok now, my blog is back and my iMac and WVista are ok, no virus, no troyans, only a very bad lucky night...

hope everyone is ok, don't forget to run the antivirus and change the passwords accounts frecuently... really I'm totally tired now...  
see you tomorrow!! =)

4 Comentários:

Rosana dijo...

Don't worry be happy.

Marta dijo...

ezo

Elisa dijo...

ok!! gracias por avisar...la verdad que ayer me sorprendió ese email tuyo tan raro :(
bsito

kristintxo dijo...

Don´t worry, baby!

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO