8.25.2010

Back to school

Yes... It's soooo hard but we'll back to school this days ohhhhh... the beach is over, the sun is over (not that case here lol) and all of us back to our "normal" life :((

Sometimes I'm thinking about a teacher gift, and this year I made this for my nephews, and it's my entry for the current contest at Hero Arts... yes... long time since my last card ;)


Some cute HA stamps, Cosmo Cricket chipboards and papers, a big ribbon, an envelope and voila =). Hope you like it and thanks for you support and for stopping be!!! <3

Suplies: Hero Arts, Cosmo Cricket, watercolors, ribbon from my stash and lots of fun!!

4 Comentários:

Alice dijo...

awww...... this is so adorable and fun!!! LOVE IT!

Patricia dijo...

Preciosa como siempre que alegria ver una tarjeta tuya de nuevo. Besotes dobles jajaja =P

Rosana dijo...

Me encanta.
Besitos,
Rosana
PD Tb me alegro como Patri de tenerte de nuevo por aqui.

Elisa dijo...

me encanta esa tarjetita, ojala me regalaran una de esas a mi los estudiantes ;)
como te va todo? hace tiempo que volviste pero te has vuelto a marchar :( too sad
bsos
elisa

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO