9.27.2011

Playing with apples

I admit... I'm freakin' out with this Hero Arts apples, I played with that stamp serie in some projects and  definitely looooooove them...

This time I put all my cute little apples in a basket... the basket was made with a Hero Arts stamp (it's the month of trick or treat true? :P) and was colorized with copics, hope you like it!!


® All right reserved to Stitches and Others

And here another view in order to show you the dimension at the apples, all my fingers are inked and I'm so happy to play with Copics and inks again!!. 


® All right reserved to Stitches and Others

Thanks for looking, see you soon

Supplies: Hero Arts, Copics, Bazzill, Hero Arts, Glimmer mist by Tattered Angels

Leave your comment

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO