10.20.2011

Playing in the forest...

Hero Arts brings us a new challenge this month... playing with stamps. I think that I love playing with stamps and... here's my card.

First thing first the trees are... flowers ¬¬ mmmm yes you could think it's not easy to see trees while you are looking at flowers... or maybe not =)

I swear you... are flowers with a twist ;)


® Stitches and others all right reserved

I've used the large flower cling printed onto acetate paper with an emboss ink, and the imagination did the rest. Other view for my card


® Stitches and others all right reserved

Hope you like it, enjoy your weekend <3

Supplies: Hero Arts, Bazzil, American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Martha Stewart, Colorbox, Ranger



1 Comentário:

Rosana dijo...

Me encantan esos arbolitos navideños. Besitos

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO