11.10.2011

Rudolph the red noise...

reindeers are here, this is my entry for the current Hero Arts Challenge, love this little cute animals =))

For make my tags I used a template to create my background and then I added a few small snowflakes. The reindeers was colorized with Copics and Stickles, just for fun I used a punch to create different accents on my tags.


® All right reserved to Stitches and others 

and other pic inside, sorry about light but today is raining and the light is so bad :(


® All right reserved to Stitches and Others 

Have a fabulous day!! see you soon ;)


3 Comentários:

Patricia dijo...

Monisimos los tags esos renos son divinos yo no me pude resistir tampoco =)

Elisa dijo...

super cuca, me encanta :)
gracias por poner los links de los materiales, ayuda mucho cuando algo te gusta
bsos

Eva dijo...

Te han quedado geniales! Me encanta el detalle de los corazones, me lo apunto.
Besitos.-

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO