9.04.2008

Waiting...

waiting for my new package with inks for this Christmas ... (fantastic inks by Ranger in Christmas vibrant colors, loooooooooove a colorful Christmas)



waiting for the new goodies this weekend ... (do not miss Lilypad, Gina Miller surely surprise you)

waiting that come my husband's daughter to spend a fun weekend with us =)

and looking forward to see the winner coupon Kate Hadfield ... I fear that will expire this coupon (lol)

Meanwhile I leave with you some fun links and the latest product of two of my favorite creative, Holliewood Studios and Madame Mim ... do not miss that either


(click on the image for credits)



See you tomorrow!

Leave your comment

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO