1.12.2009

OMG!...

12 days later and there's my first 2009 post! that's incredible! :) well... lazy days for busy days, warm days for heavy cold days... this is my life at this moment and this is my first post at 2009, a bit digital and a bit traditional but always scrap! ;)

I always want to create a B/W page and here is my result, really I need more elements in B/W but... ok never is enough =)


and a little detail


The papers are from Sassafrass and the elments basically from Pop Culture by KI Memories, really cool (thanks Mireia for this fantastic kit from Sassa) American Crafts for my title work and voilá, hope that's you like it!

And my first digital page for this year is for The Lilypad, I'm a Pollywog for another period (thanks to the designers for choosing me one more time =)) and this LO is very scpecial for me, the ilustration is by a fantastic Spanish Illustrator, Marta Chicote, really looooooooooove her work!! ok, let's go!


sometimes it's difficult for me to distinguish which is my real to my digital page, really the designers are doing amazing things in digital stuff.

and here's my first for 2009, thanks for stoping by! ;)


(PS: You can see the credits in my galleries)

1 Comentário:

Elisa dijo...

que preciosidad, me encanta!!! las letras son divinas, de donde las sacaste??

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO