1.25.2009

Some digi...

Sorry for the busy time, I couldn't update the blog, I was unable to visit more friends and I couldn't do almost anything ... damn job! :(
The last weeks I couldn't publish this digital pages at blog either, I have to fix this, here are my last (just discover that all pages are neutrals... was not an idea OMG!!! lol)

My last Digi Dare entry



To Catherine Designs



To Gina Miller



To Madame Mim


To Lilypad



and thanks to the blogger that I gave me a price, they're in the sidebar, thanks again for thinking on me ;) you're the best!! *muawh*

2 Comentários:

Meri(txell) dijo...

ha,ha, if you mean "me" no problem, you´re worth it!! ;) Me encantan tus trabajos digitales, tendré que hacer un cursillo contigo!! Muchos besos!

Scrap Simply dijo...

Great digi layouts. I love them!

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO