2.07.2009

Won again!!!


I'm starting to love this 2009, definitely I'm a lucky girl! I won a prize again in the online crop at two peas, woww!!!, can't believe it yet! =)

has been a super fun night (early morning by the time difference with U.S. LOL) that we had to do a project of the classes online, a card with only we had at that time on the desk (messy desk I swear) and a layout with the same 25 things


Really fun, just takes a little more by having to translate what happens but super!! =)

This is my first page, I've used a Fancy Pants paper at the Christmas Kit by Kits de Somni, the pretty alpha (from Kristina Werner giveaway) and some chipboards, easy?



then my simple card, is colorful as usual! (lol)


and my page with 25 things... flowers of course ;)


What a fun and creative night! thanks for stopping by! ;)

Credits for pages and card: Webster Pages paper, Fancy Pants Christmas line papers, Prima Flowers, Fancy Pants folder and metals elements, Jenny Bowlin Mini Bingo Cards, American Crafts Felt Stickers, Rhona Farrer Chipboards, Cherry Arte Chipboards

If you need translate my blog, in my sidebar can found a translator button, hope's that you help! =)

2 Comentários:

Pomba Mensaxeira dijo...

en mi blog hay algo para ti

Conchi dijo...

Guau!!! Este es tu año.

Requetefelicidades!! Y que siga la racha
Un besote

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO