4.18.2009

Subway


Can't resist to use this subway photos.... and can't resist to use a lot of fun elements for this page =)

Love the Sassafras stickers, those clouds and flowers are simply perfects!!! cool stuff ;)


The doodlebug alphabet was one of my first purchases... love the different sizes at letter and the glitter white giving 'light' to my page ♥


and I've recycling an Scenic Route arrow shape, I've used the arrrow in other page and for this page used the shape for put an empty space in my page,soo fun! ;)

Suplies: Scenic Route, Pink Paislee patterned paper, Doodle Bug Glitter chipboard alphabet, October Afternoon Whaternave Collection, Sassafras Lass Robotics and Pocketfull of Rosies

have a nice sunday!! and thanks for stopping by! =)

7 Comentários:

Elisa dijo...

que pasada de pagina, con una simple foto de metro consigues una monería. me encantan los colores, los adornos, el papel, toooooooooo

leila Jezequel dijo...

great work!love your blog!

Mª Jesús dijo...

Es genial!!!! como todas, sabes que me gusta muuucho. Besitos.

Pomba Mensaxeira dijo...

muy originales tus ultimos proyectos muy trabajadora como siempre no se que hice con tu comentario que no me aparece si me lo quieres volver a enviar

Meri(txell) dijo...

Fantástico! Qué colores, me encanta! Y enhorabuena por la publicación en SisTV, yo tengo esa página guardada en favoritos! :) Un abrazo

Karmele dijo...

Q frescooooo!! Me encanta! Super alegre, trasmite energia positiva!!Saludos

Alejandra dijo...

me encanta!! sencillaente espectacular,eres una artista

Muakss

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO