6.21.2009

October Afternoon...

yes! this is one of my favorite brands, love their patterned papers (acid free and green treatment, cool!!!) and now one of my to die for lines... Road Map!! is absolutely fresh with a vintage touch... love love it!!! and my Paris photos are wainting for!!

my collection dreamed (at least lol) was Weathervane... I was waiting for a lot of time, always stock out in my online stores, I'm projecting a book with this line... was a long wait and I want to enjoy this collection =)

other versatile line was Hometown... love that newspaper pattern and the color scheme!!

(click on image for link)

and now this company offering a super fun giveaway in his blog... only you put a link in your blog and then leave a comment in theirs, easy? ;)

have a nice day! =)

Leave your comment

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO