4.14.2010

Livin' at home...

my last card for the current Hero Arts challenge, this time we playing with moms and homes, all my sweet memories are from my mom and her beautiful dresses, I've tried to make one with Maya Road chipboard (thanks God for the Maya's stuff !!!) and some Hero Arts clings for my backgrounds, just added some fabric, ribbons... et voilá.... we're on my mom house!! =)

other detail

sorry about the light, it's a rainy day here :( . Thanks for looking, for your comments and for stopping be!! love ya!! ;)
Suplies: Hero Arts, Maya Road, Ranger, October Afternoon, American Craft, Signo, and lot of fun!! :P

5 Comentários:

Rosana dijo...

wowwwwwwww me he enamorado del vestidito.
Besitos,
Rosana

Elisa dijo...

lo tuyo ya es demasiaoooooo, simplemente genial el vestido de volantes
me encantas :)

Alice dijo...

wow! i mean WOW!!! how fun is this?? your are so creative! i LOVE this fabulous card!

Marta dijo...

que pasadaaaa es una pasada, no se si lo habia dicho.

Flipante

Sílvia Scrapbloc dijo...

Es fantástica! Muy original!

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO